Australian Shane Bowden is a multi-faceted modern artist creating his oeuvre in paintings and prints reminiscent of such pop icons as Warhol, Koons, and Hirst. Currently, Bowden has developed 6 separate collections of work, delineated by genre to captivate individual tastes. Examples of such genres are graffiti, figure realism, abstract expressionism, and black & white print. Directed by an alter ego for each collection, Bowden has adopted various personas to fully explore the potential of each style that engage his interest.
- One of Australias top selling artists
- Merchandised with with large retailers and celebrity brand influencers including Marth Stewart.
- Archibald prize finalist in 2010 – BFA – MFA – AIPP
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Mori Art Museum-Tokyo
- National Museum of Modern Art Tokyo
- Bromer Kunst – Switzerland