Jurors are interested in seeing each artist’s perspective on the theme and how they develop these interpretations of the word.
- Submit entry to email@example.com with Email Title Subject: CALL TO ART SUBMISSION
- Each entrant is allotted up to 5 image submissions.
- All images must be in .jpg format and titled. LASTNAME_TITLE
- Work must be ready to be hung with proper hanging hardware.
- All 2D mediums accepted
- Size: All work must be 36”x36” or under.
Each application must be accompanied by a non-refundable entry fee of $25.00 made through CashApp to $LibertineFineArt or call 727-324-6730 to pay via phone between the hours of 11-5PM Monday-Friday. All applicants must pay entry fee to have artwork reviewed.
Work accepted must be available for sale and will be subject to a standard 50% gallery sales commission in the event that it is sold.
SUBMISSION & ENTRY FEE DEADLINE:
Sunday June, 24th
Artists will be notified of acceptance or decline no later than Thursday June 28th. Notifications will be made via e-mail.
DROFF OFF DATE:
Tuesday July 10th
between the hours of 11:00-4:00 PM
OPENING EXHIBITION PARTY:
Saturday July, 14th
5:00-9:00 PM at Libertine Contemporary Fine Art Gallery 200 Central Avenue Suite 111, St. Petersburg Florida, 33701 (Entrance on 1st avenue south & 2nd street south)